Our experienced project team of supervisors oversee all aspects of hospitality construction, from start to finish, ensuring deadlines and budgets are met. Successful construction results from knowing how to manage a project. At NAZCO, we have the expertise and experience to guarantee our projects are completed on time and on budget. Our team of project supervisors oversee all aspects of hospitality construction and are on-site responsible for:
- Defining a detailed scope of work to be performed on the project.
- Selecting subcontractors who have the technical competency and labor force appropriate for the size and complexity of the job.
- Scheduling the work to ensure timely completion.
- Coordinating the flow of materials, labor, and equipment for a seamless work flow.
- Scheduling and coordinating project consultants and government inspectors.
- Maintaining constant and open communication with the client to review project progress before, during and after the project is completed.
- Maintaining the job site in a clean and safe condition at all times.
- Collecting required certificate of insurance from all subcontractors.
- Securing all lien releases by subcontractors at time of payments.
- Assuring the least amount of disturbance to our clients at all times.